Make these Thank You Stars using origami.
These are great as both Thanksgiving activities and Veterans Day activities.
You can also make these as Christmas decorations.
You will need:
- Coloured Paper
- Sticky tape
How to make Thank You Stars…
- Write something you are thankful for or a short thank you note on a strip of paper.
- Follow instructions on how to make an Origami Star up to Step 13.
- Fold up your thank you note and tape it in the centre of the middle triangle.
- Complete the Origami Star instructions.
- Display your stars either on a Christmas tree or the wall. Unfold them after a period of time such as at the end of the Christmas season to remind yourselves of what you’re thankful for.
- Wishing Stars – which are much smaller and made out of the strip of paper – are a similar activity.
- Decorate your stars with paint, pens or glitter.