Origami literally means ‘folding paper’ and originated in Japan.
You will need :
- Origami Paper
- Marker pens
How to do it…
- Place your sheet of paper like a diamond, coloured side down.
- Fold the paper in half from bottom point to top point, so you have a large triangle.
- Fold the large triangle in half again from left to right.
- Unfold the triangle so you have a large triangle with a crease going down the middle.
- Fold a 2cm strip from the bottom of the triangle upwards.
- Fold one side of the triangle in diagonally to meet the middle crease.
- Repeat on the other side
- Bend the point at the bottom upwards and turn the paper over.
- Fold the point at the top backwards.
- Finally draw a rabbit face on the front with a marker pen.
- Make different coloured rabbits and different faces.
- Use sticky tape or a heavy book to make the origami sit flat.