Draw animals the easy way with Finger Print Animals.
Use your imagination and create pages of animals or your own creatures.
You will need :
- Coloured paper
- Ink pad
How to do it…
- Print fingerprints all over the page. You can use whichever fingers or thumbs you like and you should print some vertical and some horizontal.
- Use a pen to add ears, tails, heads and faces to the finger prints. Take a look at each print and see what animal comes to mind. If no animal comes to mind, just make one up!
- Soap or washing up liquid should remove the ink from fingers.
- No need to wait for the ink to dry, it will dry almost instantly.
- You can get several prints from one load of ink, actually the first print is a little dark so you might want to put the first print on a scrap piece of paper.
- If you have them, use different coloured inks.