It helps kids get their bearings of the world and all you need is a map on a wall or a table.
You will need:
- A map
How to play ‘Find a Country’…
- Kids go in order or the leader picks kids randomly.
- Name a country and each kid gets 10 seconds to find it on the map.
- If they can’t find it the next kid has a go and so on.
- If they find the country, name a new one for the next kid.
‘Find a Country’ Tips…
- The 10 second rule prevents too much embarrassment if the kid can’t find the country. Keep the pace up to stop self-consciousness.
- Make sure the map is visible to everyone so they can see whereabouts each country is.