Make a little Baby Jesus out of plasticine in this really easy indoor activity for kids at Christmas time.
You will need:
- Sharp pencil
How to make a Baby Jesus…
- Roll a small piece of pink plasticine into a ball.
- Flatten another piece of plasticine in a colour of your choice into a rough disk shape.
- Put the pink plasticine ball at the top of the flattened plasticine.
- Wrap the larger piece of plasticine around to resemble a blanket – make sure you don’t cover the head.
- Use the end of a sharp pencil to make two eyes and a mouth.
- If you don’t have any pink plasticine, knead white and a little red together to make pink.