If you want an easy decoration for some Christmas themed cupcakes, make these nice and easy Snowflake Cupcakes.
You will need:
- 12 Chocolate Cupcakes
- Icing/confectioners sugar
- White paper
How to make Snowflake Cupcakes…
- Bake 12 cupcakes – use your own recipe or try ours.
- Cut out a small snowflake which fits over a cupcake – see instructions here.
- Place the snowflake over the top of a cupcake.
- Put a spoonful of icing sugar in a sieve and tap over the top of the cupcake until covered.
- Carefully remove the snowflake template and repeat.
- Make sure your cupcakes are cool before decorating.
- Place the sieve and icing sugar in a bowl when you’re not using it to prevent too much mess.