These shortbread cookies are delicious, easy to bake, fun to decorate and make inexpensive gifts for friends and family at Christmas time.
We made ours with chocolate chips but you can keep them plain or add different types of sweets to the mixture instead.
Makes about 12 biscuits
You will need:
- Plain flour (6oz/180g/1 ⅓ cup)
- Butter (4oz/125g/1 stick)
- Caster Sugar (2oz/55g/¼ cup)
- Icing Sugar (to dust and for adding decoration)
- Christmas cookie cutters
- Chocolate chips (1 packet)
- Coloured chocolate sweets for decoration
How to make Chocolate Chip Shortbread Christmas Cookies…
- Store in an airtight container.