Make a Magic Potion Drink for your friends and family this Halloween.
This is a great Halloween party drink and the spooky candy ice cubes are a nice touch as you get a candy/sweet at the end of your drink.
You will need:
- Lime cordial
- Spooky sweets/candies
- Red and white grapes (eyeballs)
- Ice cube tray
How to make a Magic Potion drink…
- Prepare your ice cubes by putting one spooky sweet/candy in each ice cube tray hole, filling it with water and freezing over night.
- Make your magic potion by pouring lemonade into a glass or jug and add lime cordial to make it green.
- Add a spooky ice cube, grapes and a straw before serving.
Tips for your drink…
- As the ice cubes melt they gradually sink to the bottom of the glass or jug and just the sweet/candy remains revealing a spooky character!
- The grapes will sink straight to the bottom and give an eerie eyeball effect.
- Find spooky sweets at any supermarket or shop that’s selling Halloween products. They always have some sort of jelly sweets/candies which are shaped like skeletons, spiders and ghosts.
- Don’t add so much lime cordial that the drink doesn’t taste nice!