These Halloween party snacks are really fun and easy to make.
Use your own Gingerbread recipe or try ours.
You will need:
- Gingerbread recipe (try our Gingerbread Men Recipe)
- White icing pen
- Gingerbread man cutter
How to make Gingerbread Skeletons…
- Make your Gingerbread Men and leave them to cool.
- Take a white icing pen and put it in some hot water to loosen the icing and make it easier to use.
- Draw the shape of a skeleton on your Gingerbread Men and leave to set.
- When you draw the skeleton, remember to draw a spine and ribs, hip bones and big eye sockets.
- If the icing line is too thin, cut the end off the nozzle with scissors.
You might also like: