Halloween Ghosts are great party snacks and really easy to make.
Use your own Gingerbread recipe or try ours.
You will need:
- Gingerbread recipe (try our Gingerbread Men Recipe)
- Water icing/frosting (icing/confectioners sugar and water)
- Raisins or chocolate chips
- Gingerbread woman cutter
How to make Gingerbread Ghosts…
- Make your Gingerbread Women and leave them to cool.
- Mix icing sugar and water together to make a fairly thick icing/frosting.
- Cover each Gingerbread Woman in icing.
- Finish off with two raisins/chocolate chips for eyes.
- You can get Gingerbread Women cutters from most stores that sell the Gingerbread Men cutters!
- If your icing is too thin it will run off the cookie.
You might also like: