Christmas cupcake ideas.
Make these easy Christmas Tree Cupcakes for the festive season.
You will need:
- 12 Chocolate Cupcakes – make your own or use our recipe.
- Chocolate butter icing / frosting (12oz / 350g) – make your own with 8oz / 225g icing sugar/confectioners sugar blended with 115g / 4oz of butter and some cocoa powder – add milk if it’s too stiff.
- White chocolate buttons (84)
- Coloured icing pens.
How to make Christmas Tree Cupcakes…
- When icing your cupcakes, scrape the excess butter icing off into the bowl after the initial spreading. It will be much easier to manipulate the icing and make it neat if you remove the icing which is stuck to the pallet knife.
- Only got milk chocolate buttons? Make vanilla cupcakes with vanilla butter icing instead.