Polar Bears live in very cold countries such as Alaska and Canada.
They are very big bears that like to hunt seals. They can swim very well and they hunt on land and on ice.
Dress up as a Polar Bear with this easy-to-make face mask.
You will need:
- Paper plate
- Colour Printer and Polar Bear Face Template
- Hole punch/sharp pencil and plasticine
How to make it…
- Roughly measure where your eyes are on the paper plate with your fingers and cut out two small eye holes. Check you can see through them before moving on to the next step.
- Print out the Polar Bear Mask template
- Cut out the Polar Bear Mask pieces – remember to cut out the eye holes!
- Stick the Polar Bear Mask pieces on the mask with glue.
- Pierce a hole in each side of the mask with a hole punch or sharp pencil and plasticine and secure to the head using string.
- You may need adult help to cut out the eye holes.
- Position the nose far down the paper plate. Polar Bears have long snouts.
- Overlap the ears over the top of the paper plate.