Add some realistic Fake Blood to your Halloween fancy dress costume this year – it’s very easy to make.
You will need:
- Golden syrup/Corn syrup
- Red food colouring
- Blue food colouring
How to make Fake Blood…
- Put a spoonful of golden syrup into a bowl and add a few drops of red food colouring. Mix together well.
- Try the mix out on your hand, if it’s too red add a tiny, tiny, tiny drop of blue food colouring.
- Smear the mix wherever you want to look bloody.
Tips for making Fake Blood…
- Thin the blood with a little water, thicken it with a little flour.
- Don’t put so much on that it’s dripping everywhere.
- Remember red food colouring stains – so make sure it doesn’t go anywhere it shouldn’t!