Activity Resources for parents, teachers and kids.
How to make a Fairy Wand Gallery
How to make a Fairy Wand in step-by-step photos…
1. Print the ‘two stars template’ onto white card and cut out.
2. Glue a small piece of tissue paper in the middle of one star and glue the second star on top.
2. Make sure they line up.
3. Staple the points of the stars together with two staples in each point.
4. Slide the drinking straw in between the two stars and staple to secure
5. Cut a long piece of crepe paper about 2cm wide in a colour of your choice. Secure it at the top of the wand using sticky tape and wrap around all the way down the straw. If you run out of length, cut another strip, attach with sticky tape and carry on.
5. When you reach the bottom, tuck the end of the crepe paper into the straw and secure with some more sticky tape.
6. Tear the tissue paper into small pieces and glue onto both sides of the star until it is covered completely.
7. Glue on jewels or sequins and leave to dry
8. Once dry, tie some ribbons onto the wand just underneath the star and wave away!