You will need:
- White Bin Liners
- Sticky tape
- Needle and thread
- Long sleeved white top
How to make Dove Wings…
- Unfold two white bin liners.
- Cut strips all along the bin liners up to the ‘triangle’ (where the bottom of the bin liner is moulded together). Strips should stop 2 or 3 inches shy of the edge and be 1 or 2 inches wide.
- Fold the top edge over and secure down with sticky tape to make the edge stronger.
- Put the long sleeved top on and stick each wing to the sleeves with sticky tape. Start with the triangle pointing upwards on the shoulder. Then stick the length of the wing down the arm making sure the arm can bend
- When you’re happy with the position of the wings, carefully remove the top and loosely tack the wings onto the top with a needle and thread before removing the sticky tape.
Dove Wing Tips…
- If you position the triangles on top of the shoulder they look like the tips of the wings.
- Make the wings more feathery by cutting into the strips.
- You can cut the wings to size if they are too long or leave them to dangle.
- Add another bin liner on top of the first to make the wings thicker.
- You can complete the outfit by making a Dove Tail and a dove Bird Cap.