Make this fancy dress Dove Tail in minutes with just a white bin liner and some scissors.
You will need:
- White bin liners
How to make a Dove Tail…
- Take a white bin liner and unfold it.
- From the open end, cut 1 inch strips all the way up the liner, leaving about 6 inches at the top.
- Tuck the triangle into the back of trousers, shorts or a skirt.
Dove Tail Tips…
- You can tack the liner to trousers, shorts or skirt with a needle and thread for better hold.
- Make a bigger tail with more tassels by repeating the process with more bin liners and attaching them on top of the first with sticky tape.
- Combine with Dove Wings and Bird Hat for the full outfit.