Dress up as a Rambo-style action hero with this Camouflage Head Band.
You can also use this as a part of a soldier fancy dress outfit too.
You will need:
- White material
How to make a Camouflage Headband…
- Cut a strip of white material long enough to tie around your head.
- Squeeze camouflage coloured paint into a tray (green, yellow and grey).
- Using plenty of water, dilute the paint and paint patches of different colours all over the white material.
- Leave to dry.
- Once dry, tie the material around your head.
- Keep the patches of colour random.
- Make sure you use lots of water.