Make these Tin Foil Stars as an alternative Christmas tree decoration.
You will need:
- Tin foil
- Sequins/glitter etc
How to make Tin Foil Stars…
- Rip or cut two pieces of tin foil roughly the same size
- Fold the tin foil pieces into triangles which are as equal each side as possible. Cut off or fold over any excess.
- Glue one triangle, upside down, on top of the other triangle to make a star.
- Decorate however you like – with sequins, glitter etc. and leave to dry.
- The more equal you can make your triangles the better the stars will look.
- Use the stars as Christmas Tree decorations or join them together using string for a garland.