This is a fun craft which looks pretty realistic. You could even name your new pet tiger!
You will need:
- Plaster of Paris/Sculpture clay
- Plastic carton (big enough for your paw print)
- 1 egg
- Paint and paintbrush
- Black Marker
How to make a Tiger Cub Paw Print…
- You may wish to hard boil your egg before letting young children press down on it…it may save accidents!
- Wiggle your fingers around in the plaster to make the toes a little bigger.
- When painting your paw print, try to avoid too much excess water getting on the plaster as it may crumble. Dry off your paintbrush on a rag after washing it and before putting it in a new paint colour.