Make this Star Garland for a really effective home made Christmas Decoration which you can drape around a Christmas tree or use as a wall hanging.
Use glittery or shiny paper for a real Christmas feel.
- Coloured paper
How to make a Star Garland…
- With the paper held landscape, cut strips of paper 1-2cm wide.
- Fold each strip in half and half again.
- Unfold and cut the strip along the creases so you have four short lengths of paper.
- Hold two pieces of paper together and staple the ends together.
- Repeat with the other two strips of paper.
- Open up each of the strip couples and attach together with some more staples.
- Repeat steps 2-6 with all the strips of paper.
- Attach the stars together into a garland using tape or a stapler and hang wherever you would like a decoration for Christmas.
- When folding your paper into four and cutting, do several strips of paper at a time to make the process quicker.
- If you use glue instead of a stapler, make sure the glue is dry before attaching the stars together.