Every Snowflake is original and unique. Make your own unique snowflake as a Christmas decoration.
You will need:
- White paper
How to make a Snowflake…
- Place your paper landscape.
- Fold it in half from left to right.
- Fold in half again from bottom to top.
- You want to keep the bottom left corner. Cut a quarter of a circle shape starting from the bottom edge of the paper and ending on the left side edge of the paper.
- Fold the quarter circle edge in half again at the point.
- Cut shapes into all the edges – you can cut whatever shapes you like.
- Open up the paper to reveal your unique snowflake.
- You can decorate your snowflake with glitter or colouring pens.
- Why not make several and string them together.