Dress up as a Pumpkin this Halloween with an easy to make Pumpkin Mask.
You will need:
- Paper Plate
- Red, yellow and black paint.
- Green crepe paper or tissue
- Pencil and plasticine
How to make a Pumpkin Mask…
- Cut two eye holes in the paper plate. Make sure you can see through them.
- Mix some red and yellow paint and paint the paper plate orange. Leave to dry.
- Paint black triangles around the eye holes and as a nose. Also paint a crooked mouth and leave to dry.
- Stick a piece of crepe paper to the top of the plate as a stalk.
- If you like, use a black pen to draw segments down the plate to make it look more pumpkin like.
- Pierce holes either side of the plate using a sharp pencil and plasticine to cushion from the other side.
- Thread string through each hole and tie so the mask stays on your face.
Tips for making a Pumpkin Mask…
- You could use orange crepe paper and glue instead of orange paint.
- You can use a black pen if you don’t want to wait for black paint to dry.