Make this Popsicle Pilgrim for Thanksgiving.
He’s really easy to make and you can put him on the Christmas tree when you decorate it.
You will need:
- 2 popsicle sticks
- Coloured felt
- Printer and Popsicle Pilgrim Clothes Template (optional)
How to make a Popsicle Pilgrim…
- Glue the popsicle sticks together in a top heavy cross.
- Print out the Popsicle Pilgrim Clothes Template and use the clothes templates to cut out clothes from different coloured felt. (or cut out your own designs)
- Stick the clothes and face to the popsicle sticks and leave to dry.
- Make sure you stick the clothes onto the sticks in order (i.e the shirt should be stuck over the trousers, the hair over the face and the hat over the hair etc. It may help to place the clothes out first before you glue them.
- Make sure you give the popsicle sticks enough time to dry a little otherwise they will fall apart easily when you are trying to attach the clothes. 5-10 minutes should be enough.