Make you own Popsicle Panda Puppet friend out of felt and glue.
This is a simple and easy craft but small children may need help cutting out small parts.
Why not paint a jungle full of bamboo for your panda to live in.
You will need:
- 1 popsicle stick
- Felt (black, white and either pink or yellow)
- Panda Template (optional)
How to make a Popsicle Panda Puppet…
- To use the template, hold each shape against the piece of felt, then cut around it closely.
- For small parts, try to copy the shape size rather than cut around the shape.
- Make sure you stick the felt pieces of the panda on in a logical order – try placing them on the popsicle stick first without gluing so you don’t go wrong.