Make this Popsicle Fan craft for Veterans Day in red, white and blue or your own country’s flag colours with popsicle sticks and crepe paper.
You will need:
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Crepe paper
- Old tinsel (optional)
How to make a Popsicle Fan…
- Stick the ends of the 6 popsicle sticks together in a fan shape and leave to dry.
- Cut strips of crepe paper about an inch wide.
- Cut the strips into chunks so that they can be glued easily across the popsicle sticks.
- Start from the middle and work your way out. Blue in the middle, then white, then red on the outside for the USA.
- Stick small amounts of tinsel to the very ends for a sparkly effect and leave to dry.
- Try not to use too much glue as it will show through the crepe paper.
- Put the glue on the popsicle sticks not the crepe paper.
- Cutting the crepe paper into smaller rectangles will make it easier to get a neat line.
- You can also use the fan as a decoration.