Make a Popsicle Elf as a quick winter craft.
You can put on a puppet show if you’re making more than one!
You will need:
- 2 popsicle sticks
- Felt (various colours – we used green, white, yellow, black and brown)
- Elf Clothes Template (optional)
How to make a Popsicle Elf…
- Stick the two popsicle sticks together in a top heavy cross.
- Cut clothes and a face out of various felt colours. Cut clothes out using the template provided if you wish – just place the felt under the print out and cut around the outline.
- Glue the face and clothes onto the popsicle stick.
- Leave to dry.
- If you want, cut your own style of clothes out of felt.
- Make sure you stick the felt clothes on in a logical order – try placing them on the popsicle sticks first so you don’t go wrong.