Make this Pom-Pom Thanksgiving Turkey and use it as a centrepiece for your Thanksgiving dinner this year.
You will need:
- Corrugated Card
- Printer and Pom-Pom Disc Template
- Glue/sticky tape
- Coloured Paper
- Googly eyes
How to make a Pom-Pom Thanksgiving Turkey…
- Follow instructions on how to make a pom-pom. Leave a short amount of string on your pom-pom when you tie it up.
- Concertina a piece of coloured paper (portrait)
- Fold the concertina’d paper in half.
- Where the two halves meet, secure with glue, sticky tape or a stapler – Leave a gap at the bottom.
- Tie the pom-pom onto the concertina fan using the two short lengths of string and threading one through the hole in the concertina and one underneath the fan.
- Take a small yellow or black pom-pom and glue a small paper triangle for a beak and two googly eyes.
- Stick the small pop-pom head to the large pom-pom
- Add a small red pom-pom underneath the Turkey’s head.
- We used yellow wool for our large pom-pom, you might want to use black.
- If the Turkey is a bit wobbly, staple the ends of the concertina to some card to balance it.