Make your own Moose Sock Puppet with a few bits around the house and an old sock.
Moose live in Northern USA and Canada and have huge antlers for fighting.
You will need:
- An old sock
- 2 big buttons and 2 small buttons
- 2 chenilles (pipe cleaners)
How to make it…
- Place the sock over your hand with the heel facing the upwards.
- Stick eyes on the sides of the sock where your knuckles are.
- Stick two nostrils on in between your second and third knuckles at the front of the sock.
- Take the sock off your hand and snip two small holes in the sock about an inch behind the eyes.
- Thread two chenilles through the holes in the sock.
- Bend the chenilles around to look like antlers before putting the sock back on as a Moose Puppet.
- When you put the sock on, bend your fingers downwards and keep them curved so the sock looks like the big, curved nose of a Moose.
- Use your thumb as the bottom of the mouth.