Make this Love Heart Cushion as a gift for a loved one or a friend on Valentines Day.
You can decorate it with a message or just a pretty design.
You will need:
- Heart template and printer
- Red material
- Needle and thread/cotton
- Cotton wool
- Felt (and glue) or fabric pens
How to make a Love Heart Cushion…
- Find out how to Sew On and Sew Off or how to do a Running Stitch.
- Kids doing this activity should be responsible enough to work with a sharp needle.
- You can use any type of red material/fabric.
- We chose blue cotton but you can use other colours.
- A thicker yarn and needle is easier to handle for younger children.
- You can use other stitches to sew the heart. The running stitch we used is the easiest.