Make this Love Heart Concertina Card for a loved one this Valentines Day.
It’s a Valentines Day card with a difference as it folds out to reveal a short message.
You will need:
- Red card/thick paper
- Glitter/glue/sequins (optional)
How to make a Love Heart Concertina Card…
- Concertina means to fold the card back on itself alternately.
- We used just two strips of card for our card.
- When attaching the concertinas, you may find you have to refold the concertinas so they match up with the previous one – you’ll understand what I mean if you do this and they don’t match up.
- Try to keep any sticky tape on the same side so you can hide it at the back.
- You can decorate your hearts with glitter and sequins if you want.