Make this easy Love Heart Banner and hang it as a decoration this Valentines Day.
You will need:
- Red card/thick paper
How to make a Love Heart Banner…
- See first steps at How to make a Love Heart Concertina Card.
- Concertina means to fold the card back on itself alternately.
- We used just two strips of card in our banner.
- When attaching the concertinas, you may find you have to refold the concertinas so they match up with the previous one – you’ll understand what I mean if you do this and they don’t match up.
- Try to keep any sticky tape on the same side so you can hide it at the back.
- Instead of decorating your hearts with patterns, you could write a message with a letter on each heart.