You will need:
- Green Card and Blue Card
- Colouring pens
- Popsicle sticks
- Sticky Tape
- Colour Printer and Jungle Animal Template
How to make it…
- Draw a 1 inch border around the green piece of card.
- With the card landscape, draw zig-zag grass along the bottom border.
- Cut out the middle of the green card including the grass blades so you just have the border left.
- Draw a jungle background on the blue sheet of card. Our background has trees, vines and flowers.
- Colour in your background.
- Put a dab of glue in each corner of the blue sheet of card.
- Stick the cut-out green border on top of the blue sheet of card and press down firmly.
- Print out either the black and white template for colouring or the ready-colour Jungle Animal template.
- Colour the animals if necessary and cut out the jungle animals.
- Tape popsicle sticks to the back of the jungle animals.
- Place the animals in the picture and slot the popsicle sticks between the card.
- When you’re happy with where your animals will go, glue down around the popsicle sticks so that they stay under the card easier.
- You won’t be able to fit all the animals in the picture but you can swap them in and out.
- If your animal is going to be to the side or to the top, attach the popsicle stick so that it points to the side or to the top.