Make this Hand Print Thanksgiving Turkey with just paint and pens.
This is a great Thanksgiving craft for young kids.
You will need:
- Plain paper
- Paper Plate
- Colouring Pens
How to make a Hand Print Thanksgiving Turkey…
- Squeeze paint in the colour of your choice onto a paper plate.
- Press your hand into the paint and make sure it’s well covered.
- Press your hand onto a plain piece of paper and leave to dry.
- Once dry, draw a circle around the edge of your palm on the hand print.
- Draw a smaller circle for the head inside the bog circle.
- Draw eyes, a beak, a wobbly bit under the chin and maybe some feathers on top of the head and feet before colouring in.
- You can draw on the turkey in pencil first in case you make a mistake.