You can use this Glitter Cobweb Craft as a decoration for your next Halloween party!
You will need:
- Black card/paper
- Glue pen (or bottle with a nozzle)
How to make Glitter Cobwebs…
- Take a piece of black card and draw straight lines (spokes) all going outwards from the centre. Like a bicycle wheel.
- Starting about an inch from the centre of the drawing, draw straight lines going from one spoke to the next until you get back to the first one (it should look like a circle). Go out another inch and repeat until your cobweb outline is finished.
- Use your glue pen to outline your pencil lines.
- Tip glitter on the cobweb making sure all the glue is covered.
- Shake off the glitter and your cobweb is finished.
Tips for making Glitter Cobwebs…
- If you don’t have a glue pen or glue with a nozzle you can use a spreader but it’s more fiddly and will take a while longer.
- You can use more than one colour of glitter if you want.