How to make a Giant Balloon Spider in step-by-step photos…
1. Blow up one balloon fully and the second one about a third of the way up.
2. Fold over a piece of sticky tape so it’s double sided and use it to stick the small balloon to the large balloon (make sure the knotted end of the little balloon points up and the end of the large balloon faces out to the back)
3. Take the 8 chenilles and bend them to a 90° angle about a third of the way along.
4. Stick the chenilles to the underside of the large balloon with sticky tape. 4 on each side.
5. Cut two circles out of white paper or card and colour in two black pupils. Stick them to the small balloon as eyes.
6. Tie a length of string to the ends of each balloon and hang it up.