You will need:
- Jar lid
- Safety Pin
- Black paper/card
- Sticky Tape
How to make a Fireworks Badge…
- Make sure the lid of your jar is clean and dry. Use it as a template to draw around on the black paper or card.
- Cut out the circle you have drawn but cut a little smaller than the pencil outline. Check it fits inside the jar lid.
- Glue sequins or glitter onto the paper circle in the shape of a firework and leave to dry.
- Turn the badge over and attach a safety pin to the back using some sticky tape.
- Make sure you put the circle of paper or card into the jar lid before you decorate it to make sure it’s the right size.
- Practise your design before you stick the sequins down.
- If you’re using glitter, take the paper out of the lid before you use the glitter or it will be difficult to shake off the excess.