Create Fingerprint Angels with just paint and a pen or pencil.
You can make Christmas cards or even use a sheet of Fingerprint Angels as wrapping paper.
You will need:
- Paper or card
- Yellow paint
- Black pen or a pencil
How to create Fingerprint Angels…
- Pour a little yellow paint into a container and put one finger in the paint – dab off the excess in the container.
- Press your finger onto the paper.
- Repeat as many times as you want and leave to dry.
- Once dry, draw two wings onto the sides of each fingerprint.
- Draw a head on top of the fingerprint.
- Add eyes, a mouth hair etc to the angel head.
- Add a halo and two legs to finish.
- When drawing the wings, make them hoop upwards and then down to make them look like angel wings.
- When drawing the halo. Make it slightly oval rather than round.
- You can add detail to the wings if you want.