It’s a really quick craft and the movement of the beak means this isn’t just any old boring Easter card!!
It also has lots of room for imagination.
You will need:
- 2 pieces of coloured card (we chose orange and yellow)
- Colouring pens
How to make an Easter Chick Card…
- When you open the card your chick will look like it’s speaking to you!
- Why not draw a speech bubble with your Easter message in it from the chick’s beak?
- You can use two pieces of card which are the same colour or two different colours.
- Decorate the front of the card however you like.
- Colour the beak in a different colour and make it stand out.