Make your own feathers with coloured card instead…
You will need :
- Coloured card
- Cut a strip of card from the end of a sheet about 6cm wide and fold in half.
- Draw half a feather shape along the crease. Remember to include the stalk.
- Cut out the feather shape.
- Snip horizontal lines along the cut edge of the feather about two thirds in, all the way down until the stalk.
- Unfold the feather and use for your crafts. See steps in photos.
- For best results, use different coloured cards instead the same colour for all the feathers.
- Try making a Brazilian Headdress with your feathers.