This is an easy craft which can be played with straight away.
You will need:
- Bubble Wrap
- Sticky tape
- 2 Chenilles
- Coloured tissue or paper.
- 2 long pieces of string
- Butterfly template (optional)
How to make a Butterfly Kite…
- Remember a butterfly is symmetrical so make sure your decorations are the same on both wings – like looking in a mirror.
- To stop the string pulling through the bubble wrap, protect with some sticky tape around the edge of the wing and the hole.
- Add glitter for a sparkly butterfly.
- Use old bendy straws (washed!) instead of chenilles to carry on the recycling theme.
- Add some googly eyes to your butterfly for extra personality.