This is a great Guy Fawkes Night craft.
You will need:
- 3-4 toilet paper tubes
- Paper plate
- Paint & paintbrush
- Red, orange and yellow tissue paper
- Glue/sticky tape
How to make a Bonfire Craft…
- Paint a paper plate black and set aside to dry.
- Paint 3 or 4 TP tubes brown (inside and out) and set aside to dry.
- Once dry, arrange the TP tubes on the plate so they look like logs on a fire and glue or tape in place.
- Cut up pieces of yellow, orange and red tissue paper.
- Scrunch the tissue paper and stick randomly over the bonfire logs for flames.
- Celebrating Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes Night? Why not make a Mini Guy Fawkes for your Bonfire
- Mix yellow, red and a little blue to make brown paint.
- Leave the TP tubes to dry on their ends to save them sticking.
- You can swap the tissue paper for crepe paper.