Balloon Ghosts couldn’t be easier to make.
Make these ghosts for a Halloween party or just as an activity idea for kids.
You will need:
- White balloons
- White bin liners or white crepe paper
- Black paper/crepe paper or card
- Sticky tape or glue
How to make a Balloon Ghost…
- Blow up a white balloon and secure with a knot.
- Cut strips out of a white bin liner or crepe paper. Make them at least 30cm long.
- Stick the strips all around the bottom of the balloon.
- Cut out too big circles for the eyes and stick them to the balloon. You can cut out a mouth as well if you want.
- Cut a length of string and tape this to the back of the balloon so you can hang your ghost.
- These look really good hung up outside as a little wind and they really come to life.
- You can walk around with your ghost in tow as well – it looks alive! – or is that dead??