You will need :
- Coloured card
- Stick Glue
- A glass or bowl for each balloon
- Sticky tape
- Blow up your balloons and place in the glass or bowl. Secure with sticky tape to stop it floating about.
- Cut out different shapes from the coloured card, perhaps a triangle nose, round eyes and a crescent shape for a smiling mouth.
- Using stick glue, stick the face shapes to the balloon. Leave to dry before carefully removing the sticky tape and attaching some string or wool. See steps in photos.
- You can use PVA glue, but you may find the shapes keep slipping down the balloon until the glue becomes more tacky.
- Why not add some extra features, such as paper plate hats/bonnets or some wool hair.