Save some cash this Christmas and have some fun making your own customized advent calendar!
Print out our ready-made advent pictures and colour in or draw your own from scratch.
You will need:
- 1 large egg tray
- Plain paper and a printer
- Advent calendar template available here
- 24 treats (chocolates, sweets etc.)
- Colouring pens/pencils
- Non-toxic glue
- Tin foil
How to make your own Advent Calendar…
- Instead of treats you can write out promises of goodwill, inspirational quotes etc. to put in your advent calendar. It’s entirely up to you.
- If you have the time and patience, draw your own picture and grid.
- Don’t place anything in the advent calendar which is quickly perishable.
- If using US letter paper you may need to adjust the strips on the advent calendar a little to make them fit properly.