Make this Mini Guy Fawkes effigy craft for Bonfire Night on the 5th November with popsicle sticks and felt.
You will need:
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- Glue (preferably fabric)
- Felt – in various colours
- Googly eyes
- Pom-pom or cotton wool ball
How to make a Mini Guy Fawkes effigy for Bonfire Night…
- Stick a pom-pom or cotton wool ball to the top of one of the popsicle sticks and set aside to dry.
- Cut out clothes for the Guy from different coloured felts.
- Stick the clothes, googly eyes etc onto the popsicle stick and cotton wool ball.
- Stick the second popsicle stick across the back of the first popsicle stick for arms and leave to dry.
- You might also like to make a Bonfire craft for your Mini Guy Fawkes.
- Check your clothes will fit the Guy by measuring them against the popsicle stick once they’ve been cut out.